Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Visions in Life

After my graduation from highschool, seeing myself being a doctor from now, I plan to take up nursing even though some people say that it’s difficult to find a job. I believe if you will pursue something that you find passion into you would achieve success. After I finish nursing for 4 years. I will now pursue on medicine. It’s very funny how others say that I couldn’t finish studying for more than 8 years. Believe it or not, my friends even made a bet that I would never make it. I just want to be a successful doctor. I never aim to be rich; I just want to be successful, have a good-paying and stable job. I can’t say that I will never have a problem when that time comes. But hey, I bet that also the richest person in the world has a problem. I don’t know why I chose this, but maybe the phrase “If you love something, you could never explain why.” will be a good explanation for my dreams.
I know that I don’t have high soaring grades that would make my parents really proud, perfect test papers that would make them even more proud, medal and some certificates of proof that I’ve been part of something extravagant for smart people. But there’s a part of me that knows that I can attain my dream by just working hard and believing in myself and of course to our Lord Jesus Christ.
And of course, my parents and also my siblings are still with me. This time, I’m not working for myself… But working for them.  I’ll be the one who will pay the bills, the one who will buy food for us. I’m not planning to have my own family yet when that time comes. I think that would be the greatest time to repay all my parents’ efforts for me. I know that wouldn’t be enough. But I will strive for my best to make them proud of who I am and what I have achieved.
Thus, I envision myself to be a great Doctor when the time comes. Dedicated to serve my patients, having the passion in what I do, and be known in such as profession. Perhaps that would be my time to shine. I know deep in my heart I would get there. It may be a bumpy ride, but in as much as I have this goal, I know I will persevere and be rewarded in the end.


Powered by Blogger.